Philosophical Aesthetics - An Introduction Oswald Hanfling
– So what’s in it for you?
– Is that all you can think about?
– Yes. I am human. And I’m not going to lie.
– alright, I’ll accept that.
– But what about Morals and all of that?
– Yeah, well, we’ve got to balance it out.
– I agree, but I have so much desire.
– So do I.
– Morals were probably brought in because we have so much desire.
– But maybe we’re taught desire?
– Maybe. But I don’t think so.
– So you think it’s the beast within us?
– Yeah… Yes, I like that description.
– Do you get really upset about it?